Aigle Women's Macadames Rubber Boots
The Aigle Women's Macadames Rubber Boot is the typical Aigle boot but with a rock-inspired twist. Aigle, Master Rubber craftsman since 1853, manufactures the majority of its boots by hand in France and perpetuates a unique know-how of protection of the man in the nature. Armed with this heritage, Aigle boots, shoes and clothing combine authenticity, style and function.
• Upper: Mainly Gomma Plus natural rubber
• Lining: Polyamide, can be cleaned using a sponge and dries fast
• Insole: Shock-absorbing foam on a rubber base, lined with Softex
• Outsole: Rubber lugged sole offering fantastic grip.
The Aigle quality requirement and attention to detail are at the heart of the Women's Macadames Rubber Boot design to ensure you a fair and sustainable product. Stay dry with your very own pair today!
Clean the boots after each use; either just with water or water and a mild soap (Neutral PH).
• Wipe the boots with a lint-free cloth.
• A few times a year, or more often if you use your boot daily, apply a dose of Swipol so as to treat the rubber and allow it to resume its original appearance.
• Keep away from sources of light or heat and in an upright position after cleaning.
|Shoe Sole||Rubber lug|