Red Wing Shoes Men's Iron Ranger No. 8085 in Copper
The rugged 6-inch 8085 Iron Ranger features premium Copper Rough & Tough leather, chrome hardware, speed hooks, Goodyear welt construction, triple stitched quality, plus a durable Vibram® 430 Mini-lug sole for grip while maintaining the classic Iron Ranger construction and silhouette.
• Premium Copper Rough & Tough leather, nickel hardware, speed hooks.
• Goodyear welt construction, and triple stitched quality.
• 8085s are known to be one of the toughest boots.
• Perfect with any pair of jeans or khakis.
• Made in the USA.
• Durable Vibram 430 Mini-lug sole for the ideal grip.
• The more you wear them the better they look and feel.
• Rugged and as tough as the miners who originally wore them.
• Bump toe for more room up-front.
Grab your pair of Red Wing Iron Ranger 8085 online or try them on in our Toronto store at Getoutside Shoes
How to Care for your Iron Ranger No. 8085
For a light clean, use warm water and a soft bristle brush to remove stuck-on dirt. Use a clean, dry cloth to wipe away any remaining excess dirt.
For heavily soiled areas, use a clean cloth or brush to apply Red Wing Shoes Leather Cleaner. Wipe the cleaner away with a damp cloth and allow the leather to dry.
Use Red Wing's Mink Oil . You can apply these conditioners with your fingers, soft cloth or sponge.
Red Wing Leather Protector provides an invisible shield from water, dirt, oil and mud.
|Brand||Red Wing Shoes|
|Red Wing Style||6 Inch Boot, Iron Ranger|
|Red Wing Insole||Leather|
|Red Wing Sole||Vibram® 430 Mini-lug|
|Toe Style||Round Toe|
|Sizing Suggestion||Fits a half size large.|