Converse Chuck 70 Recycled Canvas Hi in Indigo Oxide/Egret/Black
By 1970, the Chuck Taylor All Star evolved into one of the best basketball sneakers, ever. The Converse Chuck Taylor All Star 70 Recycled Canvas Hi in Indigo Oxide/Egret/Black celebrates that heritage by bringing together archival-inspired details with modern comfort updates. A glossy, egret midsole and star ankle patch brings out the shoe's iconic, vintage style—now updated in archival color on premium recycled canvas. With an OrthoLite insole and winged tongue stitching to help keep things comfortable and in place.
Hey Ladies - This item comes in Men/Unisex sizing. Please check Size Chart to find your perfect fit!
- High-top shoe with rPET canvas upper made from 100% recycled polyester
- Winged tongue stitching helps lock it in place
- Heritage design elements like vintage star ankle patch and midsole stripes
- Archive-inspired, glossy egret midsole
- OrthoLite sockliner helps keep it comfortable