Fjallraven Kanken Art
Kånken Art is what you get when you invite artists to express their relationship with nature using the classic Kånken backpack as their canvas.
This special edition is made from G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S with a unique design by Swedish colourist, designer and photographer Tekla Severin. Her combination of colours gives Kånken a sense of free air and vast landscapes, be it sea or land. Just like all Kånken backpacks, it has a removable seat pad, front pocket, pliant shoulder straps and handles at the top. Part of Fjällräven’s Arctic Fox initiative, where part of sales go to environment and climate projects.
- Special edition Kanken with graphic print. Part of the Arctic Fox initiative.
- Pliant shoulder straps and handles at the top.
- Two open side pockets and one zippered pocket on the front.
- Address tag inside the main compartment.
- Removable seat pad stored in inside back pocket.
Material: G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco S: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
Dimensions: 38cm (H) x 27cm (W) x 13cm (D)
Weight: 400 g
Free shipping on orders over CAD$99.99 within Canada & over CAD$150 within the U.S. Other shipping rates calculated at checkout.
You have 60 days from the date of purchase to return your order. Please visit our returns page for additional details on policy and how to process a return.