Hunter Women's Intrepid Insulated Short Snow Boots in White Willow/Gum
Extreme cold weather calls for the Intrepid Short Snow Boot. Handcrafted with a recycled nylon upper, recycled fleece lining and an innovative Ortholite footbed, they'll allow you to tread through frosty environments with reliable comfort and support. Finished with an elasticated drawstring and toggle along the topline which retains warmth, these women's black snow boots can be worn in temperatures as low as -20°C (-4°F).
Size/Fit Summary: True to size, Regular fit.
- Certified vegan
- Handcrafted using lightweight rubber
- 100% Recycled upper, lining and insole
- Insulating fleece lining
- Drawstring topline to retain warmth
- Ortholite footbed
- Kick Spur for ease of removal
- Hydroguard waterproof internal membrane to keep your foot dry
- Can be worn in temperatures as low as -20°C
Free shipping on orders over CAD$99.99 within ON & QC & over CAD$150 within the U.S. Other shipping rates calculated at checkout.
You have 60 days from the date of purchase to return your order. Please visit our returns page for additional details on policy and how to process a return.