Merrell Men's Moab 3 Mid Waterproof in Earth
For over 15 years, the Merrell® Moab has been the choice of hikers when a choice needs to be made, making it the bestselling hiker in the world. Famous for its out-of-the-box comfort, durability and all-purpose versatility, its predecessors have enabled 25 million people to step further outdoors. The all new Moab 3 features a new more supportive insole, a softer more cushioned midsole, and a best-in-class Vibram® outsole. Our newest generation is the most environmentally friendly Moab ever, utilizing recycled materials in construction. The Moab 3 Mid WP features a waterproof membrane to keep your feet dry.
- Waterproof membrane seals out water and lets moisture escape
- Pig suede leather and mesh upper
- 100% recycled laces and webbing
- Bellows tongue keeps out debris
- Protective and abrasion resistant rubber heel and toe cap
- 100% recycled breathable mesh lining
- Kinetic Fit™ ADVANCED removable contoured footbed with reinforced heel cushioning for medium support
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Merrell Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Super Rebound Compound provides durable shock absorption in the heel to help reduce torque and allow for a smooth transition into the midfoot.
- Vibram® TC5+ outsole provides exceptional traction for outdoor multi-sport activities, formulated exclusively for Merrell
Free shipping on orders over CAD$99.99 within ON & QC & over CAD$150 within the U.S. Other shipping rates calculated at checkout.
You have 60 days from the date of purchase to return your order. Please visit our returns page for additional details on policy and how to process a return.