Merrell Men's Moab Speed Gore-Tex SE in Black
The Moab Speed GTX SE takes the innovations of the archival Moab and updates them for the ever-changing trail. Built on a Rock plate foundation with recycled laces, lining and footbed. The shoe is engineered with Gore-Tex® waterproofing, FloatPro® and a Vibram® EcoDura sole, a compound made from a minimum of 30% recycled material.
- GORE-TEX® waterproof membrane, exceptional breathability and waterproof performance,
- Breathable mesh and TPU upper,
- 100% recycled laces,
- Padded collar,
- Bellows tongue keeps out debris,
- Protective and abrasion resistant synthetic toe cap,
- 100% recycled breathable mesh lining,
- Removable PU footbed,
- 100% recycled mesh footbed cover,
- Rock plate for protection,
- FloatPro™ Foam midsole for lightweight comfort that lasts,
- Vibram® EcoStep outsole designed with 30% recycled rubber which provides added durability and improved grip on wet and dry surfaces,
- Vibram® traction lugs specifically designed to increase traction and shed debris with each step,
Free shipping on orders over CAD$99.99 within Canada & over CAD$150 within the U.S. Other shipping rates calculated at checkout.
You have 60 days from the date of purchase to return your order. Please visit our returns page for additional details on policy and how to process a return.