Merrell Women's Moab 3 Mid Waterproof in Granite
For over a decade, the Merrell® Moab has been the choice of hikers when a choice needs to be made, making it the bestselling hiker in the world. Famous for its out-of-the-box comfort, durability and all-purpose versatility, its predecessors have enabled 20 million people to step further outdoors. Version 3 features a new more supportive insole, a softer more cushioned midsole, a grippier Vibram® outsole, and partially recycled fabrics.
- Waterproof membrane seals out water and lets moisture escape
- Pig suede leather and breathable mesh upper
- 100% recycled laces and webbing
- Bellows tongue keeps out debris
- Protective toe cap
- 100% recycled breathable mesh lining
- Removable Kinetic Fit™ ADVANCED contoured footbed with reinforced heel cushioning for medium support
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Merrell Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Super Rebound Compound provides durable shock absorption in the heel to help reduce torque and allow for a smooth transition into the midfoot.
- Vibram® TC5+ outsole designed with a technical compound with great overall performance for multisport, outdoor, mountain bike, snow sports, and water sports. Its non-marking formula delivers an all-around balance of grip, traction, durability, flexibility
Free shipping on orders over CAD$99.99 within ON & QC & over CAD$150 within the U.S. Other shipping rates calculated at checkout.
You have 60 days from the date of purchase to return your order. Please visit our returns page for additional details on policy and how to process a return.