Vans Women's Retro Floral Era in Multi/True White
The Vans Era, originally called the Vans #95, was brought to life in 1976 and made popular by the legendary Z-Boys of Santa Monica. It was the first shoe to include our famous padded collar, and today, it remains a favourite for creative people worldwide. Featuring sturdy textile uppers with a vintage-inspired flower print, the Retro Floral Era energizes our timeless low top silhouette with effortless style.
Hey Ladies - This item comes in Men/Unisex sizing. Please check Size Chart to find your perfect fit!
- Metal eyelets and signature rubber waffle outsoles
- Vans’ legendary low top, lace-up shoe
- Sturdy textile uppers • Allover floral print
- Supportive padded collars
- Metal eyelets
- Signature rubber waffle outsoles