Sorel Women's 1964 Pac II Boot in Coal
The 1964 Pac II Boot in Coal, the classic silhoutte with just a bit of fluff. This waterproof boot features a supple full-grain leather upper and a slightly lighter shell than the Caribou, making it great for keeping feet warm and dry without weighing you down during a long day out in the weather.
• Leather upper
• Removable felt inner boot with sherpa pile snow cuff
• Lace-up closure
• Handcrafted waterproof vulcanized rubber shell with herringbone outsole
1964 Pac II Boot in Coal is ready for you to make it your own. Grab your pair of 1964 Pac II Boot in Coal at Getoutside Shoes today!
• Seam-sealed waterproof construction
• 2.5 mm bonded felt frost plug
• Sorel rated to -40 Fahrenheit/ Celsius
|Brand SKU||1380131048 COAL|