Getoutside Shoes Limited Warranty is subject to the following conditions:
- The warranty applies only to footwear purchased at Getoutside, in-store or online at www.getoutsideshoes.com.
- The warranty covers manufacture defects, under normal use of the footwear. Getoutside shall not be liable under this warranty if any damage from wear and tear or defect results from:
- misuse, abuse, neglect
- “Acts of God” such as but not limited to; fire, flood or animal attacks
- service or alteration by anyone other than an authorized Getoutside cobbler;
- damages incurred through irresponsible use or any other non- recommended uses.
- In accordance with some of the Brands we carry, we reserve the right to repair if possible, any item that is covered under our Warranty policy.
- Warranty Period is determined by each respective brand that we carry ranging from 6-months to 1-year.
- You must retain your receipt of sale or other proof of purchase to receive warranty service.
- For successful claims, we will only issue exchanges or store credit, NO refund.