Blundstone Winter Thermal All-Terrain 2241 in Black
Blundstone Thermal All-Terrain #2241 in Black are 100% waterproof boots—even the elastics—for maximum dry comfort. Pure wool footbeds and Thinsulate™ lining retain body heat for all-day warmth. The patented Vibram self-cleaning soles shed mud, water and debris.
This item comes in UK sizing. Please check Size Chart to find your perfect fit!
- Fully waterproof boot with waterproof elastic and sealed seams.
- Injection molded Vibram rubber outsole and PU midsole with patented SPS at strike zones for all-day comfort and shock absorption.
- Self-cleaning outsole design proprietary to Blundstone.
- Lined with 200 grams of Thinsulate™ insulation.
- Polyurethane midsole for comfort. XRD® in the heel strike zone to dissipate heel strike shock.
- Removable sheepskin footbed for warmth and comfort.
- Highly resistant to oil, organic and inorganic acid.
- Hidden stitching in the heel.
- Leather lined.
- Our rubber soles are not designed for extreme cold or icy conditions. Sole traction is reduced in conditions below freezing and may slip on icy surfaces.
Free shipping on orders over CAD$99.99 within Canada & over CAD$150 within the U.S.
For orders under above total, CAD$10 shipping fee applies.
You have 60 days from the date of purchase to return your order. Please visit our returns page for additional details on policy and how to process a return.