Blundstone Work & Safety XFR 968 in Black
Blundstone CSA-approved 968 in Black. Blundstone XFR work boots stand on a thicker, grippier, solid rubber lug sole for safe, long-wearing, all-season comfort and stability. The Comfort Arch footbeds reduce stress on bones and joints, cushioning heel-strike impact by up to 90%. Tough-as-nails rubber toe caps protect the safety boot itself and extend service life. Step up to comfort and safety in work boots for men and women that won't let you down. Work boots made for Canadian workers. Step up to comfort and pull-on the most comfortable work boot.
This item comes in UK sizing. Please check Size Chart to find your perfect fit!
- Rubber outsole provides slip-resistance through a combination of design, tread pattern and sole material.
- Highly resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack.
- Heat resistant to 300˚C.
- Oil, acid and organic fat resistant sole.
- Premium weatherproof leather upper and elastic sided boot.
- Molded TPU toe guard for added protection.
- Luxury removable Comfort Arch footbed with XRD® Technology for greater impact absorption and cushioning support for all-day comfort. Footbed is anti-bacterial, washable and breathable.
- Nylon shank ensures correct step flex point, assists with torsional stability.
- Extreme puncture protection that is metal-free, lightweight and flexible offering optimum penetration resistance
- Electrical shock resistant sole.
- CSA approved grade 1 protective toe cap.
Free shipping on orders over CAD$99.99 within Canada & over CAD$150 within the U.S.
For orders under above total, CAD$10 shipping fee applies.
You have 60 days from the date of purchase to return your order. Please visit our returns page for additional details on policy and how to process a return.