Sorel Women's Joan of Arctic Next Boot in Black/Fawn
WEATHERING THE WEATHER
The ultimate winter boot for lightweight warmth, the Sorel Women’s Joan of Arctic Next Boot provides outstanding weather protection. Featuring convenient pull tabs, microfleece lining with a shearling tongue, seam-sealed waterproof construction, and high-traction sole to keep you moving forward all season long.
- UPPER: A cozy winter boot to keep her warm during city walks. Waterproof full grain leather and suede combination. Shearling cuff and tongue. Leather heel pull tab. Metal hardware in eyestay . Leather shell with rubber mudguard. Shearling and textile lining. Seam-sealed waterproof construction. Laces are.
- INSULATION: 100g insulation.
- FOOTBED: Die cut PU-like EVA with aluminum underfoot. Thermal reflective layer and felt top cover.
- MIDSOLE: Molded BPU-PU insert.
- OUTSOLE: Molded rubber with iconic SOREL scallop and razor design for enhanced traction and durability in key wear areas.
- HEEL HEIGHT: 1 1/4 in.
- PLATFORM HEIGHT: 1/2 in.
- SHAFT HEIGHT: 9 1/4 in.
- LACE LENGTH: 48 in.
Free shipping on orders over CAD$99.99 within Canada & over CAD$150 within the U.S. Other shipping rates calculated at checkout.
You have 60 days from the date of purchase to return your order. Please visit our returns page for additional details on policy and how to process a return.