Blundstone All-Terrain 2055 in Rustic Black
Blundstone has partnered with Vibram to create an exclusive outsole for the new #2055 All-Terrain boot in Black. Engineered to be worn with confidence in a range of tough environments, the sole is heat resistant up to 300°C and specifically rated to maintain performance down to -15°C. The standout curved heel, created through the tread and transverse flex points, provides self-cleaning properties to the already feature-packed All-Terrain.
This item comes in UK sizing. Please check Size Chart to find your perfect fit!
- Self-cleaning outsole design proprietary to Blundstone. Excellent grip on wet, muddy and slippery surfaces.
- Vibram® TC4+ technology sole.
- Premium weatherproof leather.
- Vibram® thermo-urethane outsole resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack.
- Injection molded Vibram® rubber outsole and PU midsole with patented SPS at strike zones for all-day comfort and shock absorption.
- Highly resistant to oil, organic and inorganic acid.
- Heat resistant sole to 300°C and specifically rated to maintain performance down to -15°C.
- Lightweight and flexible.
- Premium Comfort Lite removable footbed: breathable, washable and anti-microbial
- Extra set of footbeds for fit adjustment.
- Hidden stitching in the heel.
- Leather lined.