Blundstone All-Terrain 2058 in Black
Blundstone has partnered with Vibram to create an exclusive outsole for the new #2058 All-Terrain boot in Black. Engineered to be worn with confidence in a range of tough environments, the sole is heat resistant up to 300°C and specifically rated to maintain performance down to -15°C. The standout curved heel, created through the tread and transverse flex points, provides self-cleaning properties to the already feature-packed All-Terrain.
This item comes in UK sizing. Please check Size Chart to find your perfect fit!
- Self-cleaning outsole design proprietary to Blundstone. Excellent grip on wet, muddy and slippery surfaces.
- Vibram® TC4+ technology sole.
- Premium weatherproof leather.
- Vibram® thermo-urethane outsole resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack.
- Injection molded Vibram® rubber outsole and PU midsole with patented SPS at strike zones for all-day comfort and shock absorption.
- Highly resistant to oil, organic and inorganic acid.
- Heat resistant sole to 300°C and specifically rated to maintain performance down to -15°C.
- Lightweight and flexible.
- Premium Comfort Lite removable footbed: breathable, washable and anti-microbial
- Extra set of footbeds for fit adjustment.
- Hidden stitching in the heel.
- Leather lined.
Free shipping on orders over CAD$99.99 within ON & QC & over CAD$150 within the U.S. Other shipping rates calculated at checkout.
You have 60 days from the date of purchase to return your order. Please visit our returns page for additional details on policy and how to process a return.